Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Experimenting with the Uploading of Photographs!

I have set a challenge for myself this week - I am going to upload a heap of images of my card creations and other things that I have been making for the past few months. One of my friends Jill is most despondent about my lack of entries and I am going to take up the challenge to be more pro-active with respect to the blog site. My dilemma at the moment is placing a watermark on the fronts of the images recognising copyright in the images. . .so watch this space because I promise that there will be something to see sooner rather than later! Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni