Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Thank You Gift for Sophie

Sophie Zadeh is the Stampin' Up! South Pacific Demonstrator Liaison and Training Manager and is always full of enthusiasm and good ideas ~ which she is always quick to share with the demonstrators Down Under.  I wanted to make her a small gift as a token of my appreciation, so came up with the following:
Given how feminine the Twitterpated designer series papers are I just know that Sophie will love this floral paper and hopefully enjoy the Riding Hood Red roses and Pleated Satin Ribbon which is so luxurious!
I have covered a King Island cheese box with two different sheets of the Twitterpated DSP.  The edging on this box is done in Baja Breeze card stock and I have daubed in the same colour ink to give the project a more vintage feel.

The roses are made using the Blossom Party Original Die and Big Shot in Riding Hood Red and the leaves are made with Little Leaves Sizzlet die in Pear Pizzazz.  I added diamantes for extra bling and hope that they add to the "rich" tone of the trinket box.
I added Crystal Effects as dew droplets and stuck all the flowers down with Tom Bow which is an amazing adhesive - love the way that Sophie says this word so just had to include it!

Enjoying Convention,
Shanni x

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS - and love twitterpatted paper - but think you know this of me by now! Spohie would have loved this and it's a great little gift. Thanks for the idea. Just joined your site.. told you I would stalk you! Hahaha. Love your site & cant wait to see more.
    Kisses,
    Lou X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni