Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tickled Pink!

I love joining my friend Michelle's Make It Monday linky party each week (although I missed this week because my back was not co-operative) - ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com.  I have been joining for about three months now and finally feeling more confident about what to link up - the bloggers who frequent Michelle's site are connoisseurs .
I was the winning commenter last week, not only did I link at position 1 but I was selected by random.org for leaving a message on Sandy's blog Lonely Cards.

If you are looking to build your blogging presence or to force yourself to blog regularly and visit other like sites then linky parties are the way to go.  Always remember that it is good blogging etiquette to leave comments and to follow up on comments that are left for you.

Thanks to Meljen Design Digital Stamps for sponsoring the linky party - you rock!

I'm excited!
Shanni

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being #1 and being random pick .We all enjoy some blog love , don't we.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Shanni!!

    We love having you play along!

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni