Saturday, May 10, 2014

YAPS Fundraiser

Some friends of mine and I recently held a fundraiser for YAPS (Young Animal Protection Society) which is completely self funded here in Queensland and always looking for assistance whether through donations of food, products and toys or volunteering time or plain old cash-ola.

Part of the fundraiser involved people making three little cards which all incorporated stamps sets that included animals. Check out the projects that I made:

First and foremost a cute little puppy card with the Animal Talk stamp set.
The cute cat card from Giggle Greetings was especially popular but I think that it had a lot to do with the sentiment lol!
And as a contrast to the comical cat another cuter version of a kitty cat from Storybook Friends.
I am glad to say that the event was an enormous success. We donated over $1,000 in food, pet care products and animal toys.

I am sure that we will do another event given the fun that we had.

Awesome!
Shanni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni